Friday, September 7, 2012

my mini peterbilt bodies are almost ready for being sold



Sorry for the lack of content but I will soon be  making Copies of the mini semi cab very soon. I am paying to have a sweet mold made of it so that I can make copies pretty much on demand
I am going to be putting The peterbilt type cab copies on eBay and we will see how it goes I won't make them till it is ordered.
I can also built other parts for the truck depending on how far along you want it to be. I am going to be making different trailers and such to replicate most trucks made.
Also I am in the design stage of building a mini backhoe and dozer...
it Is tough to get schematics to make a valve body for the hydraulics. That i need the system is going to operate off of brake fluid.
Anyway I will soon get some pics up till then.

Keep Moving Forward. And GET"R"DONE

No comments:

Post a Comment