Monday, October 1, 2012

Dang Lil' Old School Mini bike custom 3/4 scale mini chopper

Well I figured I would cover an old build I did about 6 years ago it was a labor of love and worked out perfect for many many miles and smiles...

Lil' Old School

My Big Minibike!


It has been through 3 paint jobs and countless hours of fabrication! 
What a great bike!
Ith has a 1954 Briggs & Stratton and custom everything else!
I built a total of 3 mini chopperS 
Each one touching on a different style and feel than the next . I'm going to try and dig up some other photos of the choppers, and anyone that knows me best knows I don't use cameras very much let alone take pics of most everything I've built before it gets canabalised for something else. LOL
Well til next time 

Keep Moving Forward & Get"R"Done!

Oh yeah!

HERE'S THE LITTLE Mini Pete in Action


Don't forget my semi truck bodies are on presale right now getting ready to go get the first run of bodies done this coming month!
Che k it out its awesome!



No comments:

Post a Comment