Monday, October 1, 2012

Coreys Dang Cruiser!


This is THE Baddest Cruiser Bicycle I have ever Ridden! 
This thing rides like a Cadillac and just scoots!
I Hand Made the frame from 2 bikes a patio chair and New steel
I know I Know LOL...
But is was a nice piece of steel with a great shape.
The feel the shape the ride it all screams Bad Ass! 
it was built for a 32" inseam to ride it perfect!



This lower pic is from before I changed it to the nice rounded beach cruiser bars.

                                      



I will update this whole posting when I figure out where my more recent pics went. Since these photos were taken I have since mounted fat tire fenders and almost finished with the molding and bodywork... I'm probably going to be painting it and the frame for the semi truck at the same time. I have been pondering Powder coating...for both...
IDK...

we will see

Also...

I am Preselling the mini semi truck cab copies made from fiberglass to build a 4 foot long from bumper to bumper miniature Day Cab Peterbilt semi truck check out my other posts


Till then

Keep Moving Forward & Get"R"Done!

No comments:

Post a Comment