Wednesday, July 27, 2011

WELL I couldnt wait for my Front Tube fender so I finished t

Well it bugged me thinking the jeep was going to look good from the doors back and Normal Stock up front, So i Changed all that.





I went to B&B Metal Stocked up on steel and began the fabrication on the front tube fenders.
To my surprise i am almost done with them.
I have the outter tubes & the flange plate made and welded together like a skeleton of what is to come. I am going to finish the main supports and hopefully be done skinning them today!
A friend of mine who has one of the sickest jeeps out here in Bakersfield, Randy
Is replacing his Xenon Fenders with Tube fenders this weekend and is going to give me his 3/16" Thick Rear Quarter Panel Guards.  i have to lag on putting on the rear fenders And Spare Tire Carrier because the Quarter panels will basically assign the rear fender location.  Also the sliders Align with the rear Fenders so i have to wait. But why wait,  finish the fronts.
Unfortunately he never went forward with the replace his fenders so I just went ahead and made a small flange plate and mounted them as fender flares... it gives its Baja feel..
I like it!!!
Also I added a few tubes to the front stock bumper and reworked my haul drop hitch and stock rear bumper with swing down tire carrier.
Well I'm off I gotta get things done... if I don't who will...

KEEP MOVING FORWARD & GET "R" DONE


No comments:

Post a Comment