Sunday, July 24, 2011

What I Am All About...!

Here in the garage I'm in a nonstop "Get R' Done." mode. I may lag at times but it's almost always linked to a monetary issue...

I encounter many ideas and the majority of the time I pursue them.
I was born in Hollywood, California on Dec 1, 1977 to 2T  & Charlie McCaslin. I have one older sister Cassie  and one Younger Brother Jonah.
I am who I am because of these people and the ability to be allowed to design and build things while I was growing up.
I remeber going to Grandpa Ralphs and being Taught by my dad to use his tools and machinery. He Basically had a Great Shop; compound sliding miter saw, huge Planers, Drill Presses, Drills, Chisels, torches, EVERYTHING & ANYTHIING!
I would go wth my dad while he had something to do and I would go in the shop and just build. I would come out with a wooden airplane, birdhouse, something for mom; skateboard Ramps, EVERYTHING!!!
So when I got older, I had this feeling of being able to do anything I was taught as a kid; that I could do anything; and I was pretty much allowed to- within reason.

The reason for my blog is to document some of the wild rides and crazy contraptions that I have made over my life, with the "I can do anything" attitude.
You will soon come to find out that it"s not long before I'm making something new, exciting, fun & dangerous... LOL

So far I have made over the last 6 months, some pretty neat things that I will soon be putting up on the blog,  Like the custom Jeep Tube Bumper, Tube Fenders, Tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Overhead Sound & Light Bar, Gas Powered Wagon, Radio Flyer of course, Wheelie Monster, Child Size Single Seat Sand-rail that I made from a kids quad, a custom hand-made Cruiser Chopper Bicycle, a Mini Cutlass Go-cart with air struts, a Remote Control Sailboat with top deck and hull, and many more things that I will  talk about that I am making or have made in the past!

WELCOME TO MY BLOG.

No comments:

Post a Comment