Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Exactly 1 Year Since my Motorcycle Wreck. What I have Learned

I have learned that the only thing you should worry about is doing things that make you and your Family happy!

Never get complacent in Life thats when the most Shit begins Flying!

NEVER RUSH THINGS!   (it always makes it Screw UP) Hence the Wreck!

Do Something once a month that makes you feel the Rush Of Life!

Try Something you have wanted to Try! You might not be able to Tomorrow!

NEVER BREAK A RIB! Unless you Feel like sleeping on the couch the next 4 Months   LOL

Frustration is a Gauge to which we measure our kids growing up.
LOL
now take this information and Laugh your ass off i didnt say that you learned it
Or had to its just random BS    ROFLMAO

I will never give up riding motorcycles, i just wont do it so often!  (on the street)
come on ya gotta give me somethng i can still ride dirty on my   CRF 50 Pitbike!

till next time Keep Moving & Building & Get "R" Done

No comments:

Post a Comment