Thursday, August 18, 2011

Well Got to doing a Few Tattoos Lately and trying to fix my jeep!

Well i now have 4 Tattoos i have given to people under my belt!
It feels natural, I Love Drawing. I will Post Pics soon.

So   im trying to find a decent priced Machine Shop out Here In Bakersfield to go have my Block Align Bored and Preped so i can rebuild the engine myself.

I have bought supposedly "REBUILT" engines before and have had no luck with them for more than 10,000 or 20,000 miles or so then "POW"
KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK.  
No MORE!!!
Sooooo   Me Being Me said if i know what to do i will do it to spec and Hypothetically speaking it should go easy.
ha ha ha ha  Yeah Right...
We Will See as I Need my Jeep Like Now Already!
Keep Moving Forward & GET "R" DONE
Later

No comments:

Post a Comment